Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chocolate


Today my entire office went out for lunch, as we always do when my boss is here from the UK. It was nice to have a break from Legal Seafoods and random places that the boss reads about on TripIt - NOT good. We went to the Fat Cactus on Rte 1, brand new and still finishing construction outside. It took a while to get the food and the service was less than stellar, but the food was not bad, I got the vegetarian quesadilla, the jicama slaw was amazing! Best item on the menu.


When we returned to the office my co-workers had a 10 year anniversary celebration for my boss and I!!! Champagne - or sparkling cider for the non drinkers like me, strawberries, and chocolate. Godiva chocolate, assorted truffles and a big box of chocolate covered biscuits. As much as I like to eat healthy and vegetarian or vegan, whatever my thing is, when I see chocolate, I have no dietary restrictions.


The Godiva was good, but I have to mention my recent absolute favorite chocolate ever!! And it's vegan!! Lagusta Yearwood's Bluestocking Bonbons. The truffles are the best I have ever had, flavors like beet coriander, apple fennel, chipotle vanilla, raspberry balsamic, I've tried them all, and they're amazing! My favorite of her other chocolates are the peppermint patties - heaven in a really really cute box. I think I need to go order some now!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment